For all return appointments, Wellness Center / post-adoption medical issues or behavior questions, please call 619-299-7012.
Book a Callback Appointment
Schedule Your Free Vet Exam (you have two options)
- Option 1 – Using the VCA flyer, make an appointment at any VCA hospital listed on the back of the flyer in your adoption paperwork.
• This certificate is valid within the first 14 days after adoption.
- Option 2 - To get you and your pet off on the best start possible, these veterinary offices have generously offered to provide a complimentary vet exam when you adopt a pet from San Diego Humane Society. Simply choose a vet office, schedule an appointment and remember to bring your Complimentary Vet Exam certificate to your appointment..
• This certificate is valid within the first seven days after adoption.
If your vet discovers a medical concern that we did not (something not in the waiver/contract). Call our Wellness Center at 619-279-5085 within 14 days of adoption to schedule a post adoption appointment before approving any treatment through your own veterinarian.
Register with MetLife Pet Insurance
An incentive for pet insurance from MetLife is offered with your adoption. Call 855-780-7387 and speak to a MetLife representative.
Register with Finding Rover
- This is a free app to assist in finding animals faster, if they go missing.
- This app uses facial recognition to match your dog to your information. Your pet’s photo has already been uploaded to Finding Rover!
- To register, all you need is the email you gave to us at the time of adoption.
- From your cell phone, go to the Finding Rover website and follow the instructions for registration.
Schedule Behavior and Training Classes
- To schedule your free 1-hour training session with one of our expert trainers, please call 619-299-7012 ext. 2398.
- For behavioral questions and training tips, please visit our behavior and training center.
- Email your behavior or training questions to email@example.com or call 619-299-7012 ext. 2244.