"Helping People Keep Their Pets!"
PAWS San Diego, a program of San Diego Humane Society, helps people keep their pets by providing essential pet services and support to pet families living with low incomes all over San Diego County.
As a trusted, local animal welfare organization, we've compiled tips, tricks and resources to help you take the very best care of your pet. Whether it's training tips, wellness information or financial resources, we're here to answer your pet-related questions. If you don't find the information you're looking for here, give us a call at 619-299-7012.
- Quarantine Routine
- Are you noticing behavior changes in your pets while you’re spending more time at home? Change is tough on everyone – our pets included. But there are simple ways to address any behavior issues before they become problematic. That’s why we’ve just launched a new series – Quarantine Routine! This video series will help guide you through common behavior challenges and help you stick to an exercise and training regimen from home.
- Rescue Partners and Animal Welfare Organizations
- We aspire for strong collaboration with rescue groups and other shelters to save animal lives throughout our community.
- An alphabetical list of every article at resources.sdhumane.org.
- Support Services and Resources
- As a trusted, local animal welfare organization, we've compiled tips, tricks and resources to help you take the very best care of your pet.
- Animals in Supportive Roles
- Breed-Specific and Specialized Assistance
- Cat-Specific Services
- Crowdfunding Websites
- Discount Pet Exams (East County)
- Discount Pet Exams (North County)
- Discount Pet Exams (San Diego Metro)
- Discount Pet Exams (South County)
- Domestic Violence Support
- Financial Assistance for Vet Care
- Homeless Support
- Low Cost Pet Dental Care
- Military Support
- Pet-friendly Housing
- Pet Adoption
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Food Assistance
- Pet Loss Support
- Re-Homing Your Pet
- Service Animal Information
- Spay and Neuter Services
- Vaccination Services