Welcome! You are viewing San Diego Humane Society’s new resource directory. Use the search bar above to find the pet-related information you’re looking for. You can sign in and leave us feedback so we can improve our website experience. Thank you!
- Lost, Found and Rehoming Pets
- As a pet parent, one of the most frightening moments you may experience is when you realize your pet is lost. The panic that follows this realization can make it hard to think clearly about what you should do next. So we’ve gathered a list of helpful, immediate actions you can take to ensure you have the best possible chance of being reunited with your beloved pet or reunite a lost pet with its family.
- Resource Center
- We've compiled tips, tricks and resources to help you take the very best care of your pet. Whether it's training tips, wellness information or financial resources, we're here to answer your pet-related questions. If you don't find the information you're looking for here, give us a call at 619-299-7012.
- San Diego Humane Society Programs
- San Diego Humane Society offers a wide variety of youth and adult programs, classes, lectures and much more. For more information, please call 619-299-7012 or select "support us" to get involved with our mission.
Lost & Found | Animals Available for Adoption | Donate | FAQs About San Diego Humane Society