This category is about community programs offered by San Diego Humane Society.
- Project Wildlife
- Since 1972, Project Wildlife’s dedicated staff and volunteers have given injured, orphaned, and sick wild animals a second chance at life. This commitment to helping wild animals has grown tremendously and Project Wildlife is now one of the largest wildlife rehabilitation organizations in the country. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for local wildlife and the community,serving as the primary resource for animal rehabilitation and conservation education.
- Behavior and Training Classes
- Our training philosophy is based on the behavioral science concepts of positive reinforcement. Training your pet using these concepts will not only help them learn new behaviors more quickly, it will also strengthen the bond you share.
- About San Diego Humane Soceity
- Create a More Humane San Diego San Diego Humane Society, an open-admission shelter, is creating a more humane world by inspiring compassion and advancing the welfare of animals and people.
Did you know?
Project Wildlife was founded in 1972 and in 2014 their permitted wildlife rehabilitation efforts became a program of San Diego Humane Society?