San Diego pet-friendly housing list and links to agencies for support with a variety of issues related to renting with pets.
- 6 Steps to Finding Rental Housing That Will Welcome Your Dog
- While finding rental housing that welcomes all breeds and sizes of dogs can be challenging, here are proven tips to help give dog guardians a leg up.
- Housing and Pets: Frequently Asked Questions
- Covers topics related to housing: pet-friendly housing, rights to assistance animals, living in a vehicle, eviction and pet staying with friend or family member.
- Pet-Friendly Housing List
- Below is a list of pet-friendly housing in San Diego County. You can browse by area, or search for a specific zip code.
- Disability Rights California (DRC): Information about the different types of assistance animals and your legal right to reasonable accommodation in housing; free legal assistance for people with disabilities.
- My Pitbull is Family: National searchable database for rental properties without breed or size restrictions.
- Affordable Housing Resource Guide: San Diego Housing Commission's guide includes rental assistance programs and an affordable housing rental list.
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego: Free legal support for housing, including discrimination and eviction, as well as other issues.
- RedRover Relief Grants: Provide grants for emergency boarding for pet guardians hospitalized due to COVID-19 or escaping from a domestic violence situation.
- Rent Repayment Plans: Guidance for tenants looking to establish a repayment plan with their landlord.